let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Location! This double wide mobile with extension offer 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms an office and family room. Very spacious and located in a lovely Osoyoos neighbourhood near lake and a nice walk to town. Updated windows, a/c & furnace in 2013. Good sized backyard for the gardener. Small and quiet park. Pets allowed with approval. No age restrictions.
Simplify your life. Beautiful 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom ground level unit. Walk to shopping, lake & rec center. Shows like new as bright condo was completely renovated in 2019. New kitchen, appliances, light & plumbing fixtures, hot water tank & vinyl laminate floors throughout. Tasteful colours and window treatments mean nothing to do but move right in. Good size deck to enjoy some outdoor space. Cozy gas fir...
Almost lakefront.The only thing between you and the lake is public access lot. Watch the sunrise over Anarchist from one of your 3 patios. Spend the day kayaking, paddleboarding or relaxing lakeside from the shores on beach just steps from your door. This better than new home on a tranquil lakeside cul-de-sac creates the perfect Okanagan experience! A kitchen for the fussiest chef is central in the open plan ...
Retire in Osoyoos!! Very bright private townhome close to shopping and all amenities. 2 bedrooms, newer flooring, custom cabinets in kitchen..large west facing deck/veranda to relax and enjoy with family and friends. Awnings, 2 parking spots right at your home. Measurements are approximate, please verify if important.Listed by RE/MAX REALTY SOLUTIONS
MAGNIFICENT BRAND NEW Koffler Built Home. Steps to the Osoyoos Golf Club with gorgeous views of Osoyoos Lake and the Striking Desert Mountains. Spacious Open Concept- Family Room/Kitchen with a sit up bar & a built-in wall to ceiling Fireplace including a 75' TV. HIGH END appliances, quality Cabinets by Big Sky Kitchens, Quartz Countertops & a built in Wine Cooler. Step out to the large deck with glass railin...Listed by EXP REALTY (PENTICTON)
WELL KEPT SECRET! When you walk through the gate of this Peanut Pond home, you are presented with a landscaped yard and a spectacular view. There’s a gentle path that winds through the desert landscaping down to the water. The house is beautifully renovated with a large kitchen and living room with view of the water; laundry, 2 bedrooms and a full bath, move-in ready. The exterior stucco and roof were both ne...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015